Aim & Objective
- To enhance computer knowledge & skills of the students as well as faculties. The knowledge and skills gained through this club is applied in all possible areas and contributed towards a better way of life & profession.
- To train students in areas other than the curriculum so that they will be provided with extensive the needs of the software industries.
- Spoof news paper
- Great a pop video
- Stickers making
- Wanted posters
- Web quest
- Activity(January 2015) - An In-house training program was conducted for gaculties of MEC.In this program basics of MS Office were taught to all the faculties of MEC by Dr. Amit Kumar Sanghi & Mr. Hansraj Sidh
- Activity(April 2015) - A workshop of Advance Java was conducted for the members of computer club.The workshop was very beneficial for the students. Mr. Vikas,Expert from DUCAT Jaipur demonstrated various concepts of Advance Java as Reflections,JDB etc
- Activity(Janurary 2016) -A Workshop on IBM Cloud Bluemix by IBM Cloud Adviser Mr. Mukul Agarwal : A joint activity of Computer Club and Training and Placement Cell : 9 Jan 2016 IBM’s workshop on BlueMix “Cloud Workshop” is executed successfully on 9 Jan 2016 at MEC.The Program Stared in New Seminar Hall at 10:00 AM. This cloud computing workshop covered many things as Introduction of Cloud Computing, Cloud Types ,Cloud Services ,Service Providers Links, Introduction to BlueMix(IBM Cloud),Hands On BlueMix,30 Days Free Trial for all participants.