Recent Innovations in Technical Terminology In Engineering
- These programmes are meant for discussions on the areas of application of scientific and technical terms in Hindi and Regional Languages in various fields. Deliberations on the similarities and differences in the technical terms of Indian languages and Hindi may also be covered in different kinds of seminar/meetings.
- To evolve and define scientific and technical terms in Hindi and publish glossaries, definitional dictionaries, encyclopedia.
- To see that the evolved terms and their definitions reach the students, teachers, scholars, scientists, officers etc.
- To ensure proper usage/necessary updation/correction/improvement on the work done(through workshops/seminars/orientation programmes) by obtaining useful feedback.
- To coordinate with all states to ensure uniformity of terminology in Hindi and other Indian languages.(Through State Governments/Granth Academics/University Cells/Glossary Clubs or other agencies).
- To publish/encourage publication of books in Hindi and Indian languages for popularization and usage of standard terminology.
- Chief Guest of the day was Mr.J.S.Rawat, scientist, CSTT, MHRD, New Delhi and the Guest of Honor was Dr.H.P.Vyas, Ex-Vice Chancellor, Bikaner Technical University.
- Prof.N.P.Kaushik, Pro Vice Chancellor, Rajasthan Technical University
- Dr.B.K.Sinha, Retd. Scientist, CSTT, New Delhi
- Dr.Y.B.Mathur, Dept. of Mechanical Engg., Govt. Polytechnic College, Bikaner
- Dr.A.S.Shekhawat, Prof. Dept of Mathematics, A.C.E.I.T., Jaipur
- Dr. Vikramaditya Dave, Asst Prof.(EE), CET, Udaipur
- Shri Ratnakar Singh, DD(Engg.), DG, All India Radio, New Delhi
- Mr. B.N.Saini, Ex-Director(Operation), RRVPNL
- Dr. K.K.Sharma, Retd. Prof. Ajmer
- Mr.Rahul Garg, Asst. Director, Dept of Universities, AICTE, New Delhi
- Dr. Ashwani Sharma, Principal, RCEW, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Prof. L.M.Verma, HOD, Dept of Mechanical Engg, JECRC, Jaipur