SOCIO ECO CLUB
Aim & Objective
- To promote social & environmental awareness among all sections of the society.
- To make students responsible, productive & useful members of Society.
- Perform actions to improve the campus environment.
- Slogan writing on AIDS awareness
- Poster making
- A short visit to nearby historical sites
- Water & sanitation awareness camps to nearby schools in villages
- Power point presentation on solid waste management/ zero garbage zone
- Guest lecture on ground water recharges
- Guest lecture on Rain water harvesting
Activity: Guest Lecture and Presentation on occasion of World Water Day : 11 April 2016
The Marudhar Socio - Eco Club of this college conducted a Guest Lecture and Presentation on occasion of World Water Day by Dr. Shankar Lal Soni , Hydro geologist , Ground Water Department ,Bikaner.The objective of this lecture was to give the knowledge about the depletion trend in ground water of Bikaner Zone.
Activity:Zero Garbage Zone Activity (2014-2015)
The Marudhar Socio - Eco Club of this college conducted a Zero garbage zone programme for students on 27th Feb 2015. In this activity a power point presentation was organized on the topic Solid waste management or Recycle & Reuse of solid waste. The Principal and management members were present on the occasion and encouraged the students for this activity. The program was started at 12:30 pm in main seminar hall. Club in charge gave the knowledge and importance about the solid waste & its management. In this competition 11 papers were presented by the students of all branches. This competition was judged by the Mr. M L Saraswat (HOD Civil) and Mrs. Annu Bajaj (Asst. Prof. Chemistry). Students covered all aspects of solid waste management in their presentation. The best three papers were selected by the judge. The result was declared on 28 Feb 2015 by the faculty Coordinators. The result of this activity was as follows:.
Rank I -
- Shubham Garg Civil III/ VI
- Shubham Agarwal Civil III / VI
- Sapna Civil III / VI
Rank II-Gajendra Khatri Civil I / II
- Rakesh Lata EE III / VI
- Madan Lal EE III / VI