Q.16 What are the activities for overall development of a student?
Ans. College emphasis on overall development of students curricular & extracurricular activities includes expert lectures, industrial visit, personality development, communication skills, club activities, various cultural functions & sports.
Q.17 What is tuition fee for engineering students?
Ans. Tuition fee Rs. 70000/- Per annum
Caution money 7500/- one time (Refundable after completion of course).
The candidates are required to pay the fee as prescribed by state level fee committee.
Q.18 What is fee for hostel students?
Ans. Boys Single seater : Rs. 55,000 p. a + Hostel Security Rs. 7000*
Girls Single seater : Rs. 60,000 p. a + Hostel Security Rs. 7000*
(Subject to availability)
Girls Double seater : Rs. 55,000/- p. a + Hostel Security Rs. 7000*
Hostel Security is refundable.
Q.19 What is the distribution of seats for Rajasthan & outside Rajasthan candidates?
Ans. 70% seats through JEE (Mains) and on the basis of score in 12th class
15% seats JEE (Mains) Out of Raj. Candidates
15% seats through students who appeared in JEE (Mains) and merit based on marks scored in XII Std.
Q.20 What is the email address for queries related to admission?
Q.21 What documents to be submitted at the time of admission?
- Original Mark Sheets/ Certificate of Class 10th /Support of the proof for Date of Birth
- Original Class 12th Mark Sheet as a proof of qualifying examination
- Original Migration Certificate (Only for CBSE/other Board)
- Original Character Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original RPET – JEE(M) / Award sheet
- Allotment Letter
- Attested Photo Copy of Domicile Certificate (in case you have not studied last three consecutive years of schooling in Rajasthan State)
- Prescribed Medical Fitness Certificate duly issued by Rajasthan Government Medical Officer
- Two Sets of Attested Photocopy of Above Said Documents
- 6 Recent Passport Size Coloured Photograph
- Anti ragging affidavit by student and parent
Q.22 Is there any seats reserved to female candidates?
Ans. No seats are reserved for female candidates.
Q.23 Is there any seats reserved for economically backward students?
Ans. Yes, 5% seats of intake in each discipline is reserved for economically backward meritorious student.
Q.24 Is there any facility available for summer industrial training?
Ans. Yes, Training & Placement provides assistance for industrial training.
Q.25 What about the placement facilities at campus?
Ans. 100% Placement assistance for those who fulfill the placement criteria laid by company.
Q.26 Can a candidate of polytechnic diploma in engineering or B.Sc. take admission in B.Tech.?
Ans. Yes, under Lateral Entry a candidate can get admission in B.Tech II year. 20% seats of intake in each discipline is reserved for lateral entry.
Q.27 Is there any age limit for admission in B.Tech IInd Year?
Ans. No age limit for admission in B.Tech IInd Year.